~Guilde Olympes~ Index du Forum
~Guilde Olympes~
PWF MMORPG Fantastique Gratuit en 3D
    ~Guilde Olympes~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Login Fehler ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     ~Guilde Olympes~ Index du Forum -> Olympes -> Reglement Guild Olymes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Login Fehler Répondre en citant

Facebook App Login Fehler
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

How to correct this? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? printf, awk . 1. Click edit settings. 2) Configuring your app for Facebook Login 2.1 App manifest Configure your app’s manifest file (WMAppManifest.xml) to register a custom uri scheme that is of the form msft-{ProductID}, where {ProductID} is your app’s product ID (without dashes). 6. Check your Support Inbox. 3. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 23 '13 at 16:13 kokoko 1,15731125 add a comment up vote 1 down vote TRY FIRST: Go to Settings app -> Facebook -> Your App -> Switch it off and back on again. If you're uploading a PNG file, it's best to keep the file size below 1 MB. 2.3 Update your app on the Facebook Developers site You also need to enter some information about your app in the Facebook Developers site, for example, identify your application ID in the Windows Phone Store so Facebook can ensure only your app gets access tokens granted by users to your Facebook app. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. I can only reproduce the error myself if I switch off the app in 'Allow These Apps To Use Your Account' (in my case the app is listed there), but I can easily fix the error by allowing the app again. Users who got this error had a bad network/WiFi connection. The app still works fine. To get the latest version of Adobe Flash: Remove outdated versions of Adobe Flash that might be on your computer.Download the latest version of Adobe Flash.Quit all web browsers before you begin installing. There is a lot of documentation about permission asking (which can result into the com.facebook.sdk error 2), but apparently this error can be caused by more things. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. The app has a Facebook login feature which worked until a few days ago. shareimprove this answer edited Apr 14 '13 at 15:09 answered Mar 5 '13 at 11:15 saltandpepper 5682726 2 It looks to me like the FBError.h file contains the enum that defines the Facebook Error codes, and the error identifier that corresponds to 2 is FBErrorLoginFailedOrCancelled. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Learn more Microsoft Windows Blogs Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all No results Windows Blogs Home Windows 10DevicesWindows DeveloperMicrosoft Edge DeveloperBusiness Building Apps for Windows . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. In those logs we could see a com.facebook.sdk error 2 happening quite a lot, but it being resolved every time the user tried to log in again after a few seconds. –saltandpepper Jun 12 '13 at 7:18 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I was figuring out the reason of this error for a long time as far as I work with old iOS 5.0 for bigger devices coverage. (including your project name at the end.) I also had the setting in Facebook Developers Page which enabled SandBox mode. Important note: The Facebook Beta app does not appear in Store search results, so the feature that prompts the user to install the Facebook app from the store will not work completely till we exit beta and update the broadly distributed Facebook app to support Facebook Login. (iOS 8) The context: FB "Log in" button didn't open FB app nor FB in Safari Popped FB SDK err. There is a great tutorial for the SDK on that site that shows you how to add these packages. The page you are looking for is either not available or has been removed. I hope you're not requesting them both at the same time. shareimprove this answer answered May 15 '13 at 19:21 seans23 11613 This took me the best part of 5 hours. How can I find this out? –saltandpepper Jan 23 '13 at 13:03 add a comment 9 Answers 9 active oldest votes up vote 17 down vote accepted Turns out: a com.facebook.sdk error 2 can translate into a number of things. Important note: This feature is being rolled out as part of the Facebook Beta app (version 5.2) 5a02188284
custom facebook photo makerjava login to facebooknokia store download facebook browserbaixar chat do facebook para o celularvirus no facebook no chatminions emoticon on facebook chatfacebook app email addressfacebook app for iphone 2gsgoogle analytics track facebook appcomo hacer para subir un video de movie maker a facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     ~Guilde Olympes~ Index du Forum -> Olympes -> Reglement Guild Olymes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion]&Perfect World France © theme by Hirochima&Gaspar 2011